[nfbmi-talk] Michigan Guide Dog Users Committee Agenda

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Fri Oct 11 11:25:42 UTC 2013

October 18, 7 p.m. 1. Call to order. 2. introductions. 3. Old Business. Including: improved communication, recruitment and a brief update on what the National association of guide dog users is doing. New Business. reveiw of Michigan's service dog statute. Review of sample constitution, next step to divissionhood. Lastly, discussion about how to bring our group together and use our power to effect change. Announcements and adjournemt.
Intelligence is always claimed but rarely proven!