[nfbmi-talk] Emailing: Michigan Access Statute Concerning Service Animals.doc

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Fri Oct 11 11:28:38 UTC 2013

Here is the latest version of this that I have. We will go through this and see where it doesn't aggree with the ADA.
Michigan Access Statute Concerning Service Animals.doc

Note: To protect against computer viruses, e-mail programs may prevent sending or receiving certain types of file attachments.  Check your e-mail security settings to determine how attachments are handled.