[nfbmi-talk] Moichigan Committee of Guide Dog Users

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Sun Oct 13 23:31:09 UTC 2013

Hello, We welcome all of you Federationists with dogs and those who are interested in topics involving dogs to attend our committee meeting on Friday October 18. We are hoping to have a good turn out so that we can strengthen our committee and head toward divissionhood! See you there! Larry d Keeler, Chairman Michigan committee of Guide Dog Users.
Intelligence is always claimed but rarely proven!