[nfbmi-talk] Moichigan Committee of Guide Dog Users

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Sun Oct 13 23:34:41 UTC 2013

Hi Larry,

Haven't had time to weigh in on this but I must say your instincts about the
ADA and Guide Dog users is correct including the ID issue.

Keep up the great work. And in a few weeks if you need resources or
assistance on the ADA including the recent revised regulations I'd be happy
to assist.

Sorry I haven't been as helpful on this as I'd like.

In Solidarity,

Joe