[nfbmi-talk] Fw: FOIA Response to Request for Information onEmails to BSBP Commissioners

Marcus Simmons president at map-n.org
Wed Oct 16 00:45:27 UTC 2013

I agree. I had problems with DSBP (no communication) and I got frustrated,
so I sent a request under the freedom of information act. In return I got a
receipt for $300. I then contacted my senator and representative. Guess
what. DSBP gave the information to my senator and he relayed it to me at no
charge.