[nfbmi-talk] Fw: FOIA Response to Request forInformationonEmails to BSBP Commissioners

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Thu Oct 17 02:04:46 UTC 2013

I know and that is the actionable and knowing violation of known civil
rights laws.

And it is all documented which is the reason to sue systemically and for
damages against the class.

Terry and all we blind folks have the same rights to accessinformation of
our governmental activities as anyone else, and when it comes to a federally
funded Vocational Rehabilitation agency it is supposed to be the order of
the day, pro forma, and without request let alone after the fact.

Simply we cannot by nature (disability) access the printed word. The ADA and
504 have the rights to access the same thing others have in what we call
alternate format and that is based upon the most effective format of the
individual.

Shoot I get more and better access to my local school district's activities
in accessible format than I do from any State agency here, and that includes
BSBP.

Thus the rub as Shakespeare once wrote and thus the chronic, malicious and
intentional discrimination by these state clowns like Rodgers, Zimmer and
their cute flunkies like Farmer and Haynes.