[nfbmi-talk] Fw: no transcripts or 2014 state plan info here

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Mon Oct 21 19:35:49 UTC 2013

What precisely we in NFB MI and I have been fighting for is precisely the
services you allude too.

Please please don't shoot the messengers and the fighting force of
accountability for the issues created by this bureaucracy.

Again we and I are fighting for the future of all blind people here in
Michigan.