[nfbmi-talk] Fw: no transcripts or 2014 state plan info here

Donna Posont donnabutterfly50 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 14:26:45 UTC 2013

Hello Nadia, Thank you for your comments though I believe you do not
have all the facts or information that you need to make judgement in
these situations. You are a bright young blind person with a great
future. If you let fear of loosing services cause you to cast blame on
the National Federation of the Blind of Michigan then you will always
be afraid to stand up for the rights of others as well as yourself in
the face of injustices. If you are having a rocky road with BSBP you
are not alone and others stand willing to help you if you seek that .
Again I caution you not to miss the real point of the inadaquat and
unacceptable services to blind people in Michigan at the hands of the
BSBP and not the NFB of Michigan. Donna Posont