[nfbmi-talk] Board meeting minutes

Christine Boone christineboone2 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 12:51:02 UTC 2013

Well said Joe!  We are indeed fortunate to have both Joe Sontag and Joe Harcz on the barricades for us!

Good services mean good jobs for blind people, leading to good lives.  Our agency includes many, many good people who are giving their all to make good things happen.  Sadly the leadership spends its time and energy looking for ways to bring glory and positive press to themselves, and continues to throw roadblocks in the path of those who would provide the best services to their customers.  Indeed Ed Rodgers committed an abominable act in his presentation at the NFB conference on Saturday.  He repeatedly castigated, demeaned and discredited his staff, blaming them for every problem that was brought to his attention.  I cannot imagine doing this as a manager.  Only a self-serving, immature, uneducated, and unwise person would behave as Ed Rodgers did.

Boone Christine Sent from my iPhone