[nfbmi-talk] Fw: no transcripts or 2014 state plan info here

Nadia Cioffi nadiaacioffi at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 14:36:48 UTC 2013

I am aware of this and thanks! Sorry I did not end up finding the meeting
minutes either. Donna thank you and I just wanted you to be aware that this
maybe an outcome! I am sure you all aware though.

Nadia Cioffi, Office Assistant
Opportunities Unlimited for the Blind <http://www.campt.org>
P.O. Box 46
Greenville, MI  48838
Office: 989-855-2430
Cell: 616-834-1294 (This cell phone does not receive any text messages.)

Formatting Notice: Please, disregard any strange or out of place formatting
you receive when I send you an email. I try to have these issues address
but they are not always cleanly presented. I apologize if this has happened
to you and your feedback about these issues
is welcome.