[nfbmi-talk] group billing request nfb mi convention

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Wed Oct 23 14:48:38 UTC 2013

October 23 2013 to Rodgers Group Billing NFB MI Convention

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.

1365 E. Mt. Morris Rd.

Mt. Morris, MI 48458

joeharcz at comcast.net

810-516-5262

To: Edward Rodgers, Director BSBP

Dear Sir,

I am writing you today to send me the “group billing” for lodging and other expenses (including personnel) for your attendance at the recent NFB MI State convention.

I also wish to know who was the driver of the state car used for this important convention.

You may send this to me in accessible format which by now you are quite aware of.

Thank you, by the way for attending and for your responsive and enlighten comments to all.

Sincerely,

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.

-Ninety-nine  Percent of lawyers give the other one percent a bad name…Steven Wright

Cc: NFB MI