[nfbmi-talk] ssa reimbursement and state plan info

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Thu Oct 24 19:51:47 UTC 2013

October 24 2013 to Rodgers SSA Reimbursement and State Plan Info

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.

1365 E. Mt. Morris Rd.

Mt. Morris, MI 48458

joeharcz at comcast.net

810-516-5262

To: Edward Rodgers, BSBP

S. Michael Zimmer, LARA DSA

(Via E-mail)

Sirs,

I am writing you all today to request just how much BSBP was reimbursed last FY by SSA for successful closures. Now, as you might know data like this is required to be in public reports which you’ve both denied me in public including an accessible copy of the State Plan Supplement.

So give it up, without charge and in accessible format and/or post this information to the BSBP web site as Mr. Rodgers said was done in public but, in fact is not done to date.

Failure to remit this information in a timely and accessible manner and/or abusing the FOIA as you’ve done in the past is actionable and will be further evidence of your chronic, pervasive and malicious violations in documented fashion of my and, indeed all blind persons civil rights.

Sincerely,

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.