[nfbmi-talk] Denial of Services from MRS

Marcus Simmons president at map-n.org
Thu Oct 24 21:15:00 UTC 2013

Hello Family,

I just left the local MRS office. I went there to obtain hearing aids so I can function on my new job as an online automotive instructor. When they noticed I had a cane she said, "I see you have a walking cane, are you visually impaired?" I said, "Yes". She said, "We can't help you". She suggested I go to the DSBP Detroit office. She called it MCB.

I don't think she is right. Is this a case of discrimination?

Changing what it means to be blind,
Marcus Simmons, President,
Wayne County chapter NFBMI
28179 Brentwood