[nfbmi-talk] simple questions more on can connect

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Sat Oct 26 00:26:52 UTC 2013

Only in Michigan under the "corporativist regime" of Technocrat Snyder and
his minions like Arwood, or Zimmer and their puppet Rodgers would such
simple questions be perceived a burden or off course or whatever?

For dear Christine and dear all who care about simple fairness and
disclosure let alone true transparency, and good governance of any sort in
the democratic-republican principles of which this nation is based; and only
those in the subset of citizens who happen to be blind upon this list who
seek nothing more, but certainly not less than other citizens of this
country would such questions seem absurd or be denigrated or ignored.

Forgive the run on sentences though with appropriate breaks and
punctuation....

The problem we face here in Michigan as blind patriots is the same issue we
face as citizens over all and this administration, and indeed the
legislature has failed miserably all of us and most particularly we who are
blind.

Now I say these things not being partisan, but being decidedly left of
center whatever that means.

Regardless as Larry pointed out rightly at the last convention we, the
organized blind, and indeed, all of us who are blind whether organized or
not, and whether affiliated or not have been betrayed and sold out by both
parties over all and most of all by this administration.

Now, I'll say this philosophically speaking. We the organized blind of
Michigan need not look to President Maurer or even Jernigan (not that they
are to be diminshed mind you or denigrated which is not my point), but in
these dire times, and in this confluence of events we must look to our
founder Jacobus Tenbroek for we must go back to our roots and times that
like his (1940's etc.) mirror the struggles of America, and especially
Michigan of today.

I beg people to understand our history and indeed all history so that it is
not repeated in dire ways.

Sincerely,

Joe