[nfbmi-talk] simple questions more on can connect

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Sat Oct 26 13:53:55 UTC 2013

Yes and when it comes to other relevent data like BEP set asides and
successful VR closures there actually is income for the agency involved
which does give it more funding from RSA and is considerred a match.

So no matter how much it cares it is in the self-interest of the bureauracy
to actually engage in its primary mission which is substantial gainful
employment of blind people.

Moreover, once again this is supposed to be data driven, but in Michigan we
and I don't even get the state plan supplement?

And we don't even get basic meeting minutes?

Frankly each and everyone of us should post to the RSA monitoring on these
issues and on our own issues individually.

A true and thorough monitoring is needed here and with consequences for the
hacks who have exploited not just the VR system, but also we citizens and
consumers.

Things are very broken, corrupted and abusive here in Michigan as we all
know.

Now there is an opportunity for one and all to expose this stuff with an eye
on reform to RSA itself and to hold them accountable as well, for ensureing
that our VR agencies do actually fulfill their federally funded mission.