[nfbmi-talk] Advisory Board

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Sun Oct 27 23:45:06 UTC 2013

P.S.

Wonder if any of us including myself were appointed if we could get any
basic information out of this scofflaw BSBP like simple meeting minutes and
other data required to be let to the public pro forma let alone upon request
even to animpotent advisory commission?

Sorry my eyes bad as they are are always on the prize as elusive as it is
and that is justice, access and the rule of law.