[nfbmi-talk] Advisory Board

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Mon Oct 28 12:29:39 UTC 2013

Actually Larry I don't think any of us should be on this advisory board.
Why? Well the first thing is it is an impotent body devoid of any power or
influence whatsoever. The second thing is it is illegitimate in the first
place as it was born as the result of the illegal abolishment of the MCB
board by dictatorial decree of Governor Snyder.

Simply compromise with scofflaws and dictators gets us what? Less than zero
in my opinion.

And when this current clown wants to charge for meeting minutes what else
can be said?

Now to be more than fair to Rodgers and his puppet masters which I always
try to be what has he proven in one short year?

Well he has proven that he and his regime is even worse than the most
miserable Cannon even contemplated being!

Frankly the only thing he and his ilk will bow to is multiple lawsuits with
damages for their bad acting.

There is no, and can be no compromise with such sorts as him that flaunt the
rule of law at every corner and lie to a point where they make Cannon look
like a "truthteller".

Still I would love to have my name in the mix as an appointee to this bogus
body impolitic if for anything else to give the bloke an ulcer.

Listen one and all this stuff is the stuff that evil is made of, this regime
that isn't even accessible to anyone who is blind.

They are abusing federal funds to aggrandize their own inner circle.

They are padding the bureaucratic wagon.

Oh and worse they in an insane gaslighting valiantly blam you, me and the
man behind the NFB tree for their own corruption on top of all the other
abuse.

Shoot he even had the unmitigated gall to blame NFB for his failure on the
Tim Hortons issue alone which was so illegal to beging with that it makes me
ill.

Nothing will make the psycopathic institution any better short of the  the
complete  re-establishment of the Michigan Commission for the Blind with all
of its powers and authorities.

The fact is the current advisory board is made up of mostly well meaning
people and they don't even get informed or know their role for it is just a
dog and pony show after all as I predicted it would be.

Ditto, by the way for the SRC all of whom serve at the "pleasure of the
Governor".

Facts are that these organizations have been stripped of all power and even
the right of our State Senate to "advise and consent" has been stripped away
by dictator Snyder.

No other Governor in the history of Michigan has so boldly sold out this
basic concept of checks and balances.

No Republican and no Democrat as miserable as they were has been so bold to
attack these democratic-rebublican principles in such a manner.

No Administration in my lifetime has ever so outragiously assaulted the
blind and indeed, other PWD in such outragious manners as this one. And no
Administration has so brazenly purloined right in the open VR funds and
appropriated them for other purposes so corrupt as thisadministration.

When dealing with outright corruption and outright evil I don't think we can
compromise or settle for a seat at the table of the evil factory itself.

Just an opinion of one federationist here.