[nfbmi-talk] washington seminar

J.J. Meddaugh jj at bestmidi.com
Wed Oct 30 02:37:48 UTC 2013

Jeff and all,
I believe people have successfully applied for and received LIO
assistance in the past for NFB events. So if you normally can get such
assistance for going to convention, camp, etc. this may be a
possibility. Amy or others may be able to throw in more here. We may
have to submit something as an organization to back up the request,
which of course is quite doable.

Best regards,
J.J.