[nfbmi-talk] FOIA Response to Request for Information onContract Between BSBP/LARA, Perkins & FCC

Terry D. Eagle terrydeagle at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 30 04:12:39 UTC 2013

The explaination is, as I see it, is the need to hide some kind of more
corruption, especially given your fact about the communication with the AG's
office.  What other reason or excuse can exist for denying you the document
without delay or cost?  Just more Rodgers BS4BP piling up!  The more rubbish
sits around, the more it putrifies and stinks!