[nfbmi-talk] FOIA Response to Request for InformationonContract Between BSBP/LARA, Perkins & FCC

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Wed Oct 30 12:54:49 UTC 2013

Yes, they are hiding something very simple it appears to me. That is BSBP
routinely misapprpriates federal funds and this smells just like that to me.

They probably are trying to charge for services not deliverred. That's my
guess here.

Speaking of which they are trying to charge me for meetin minutes not
deliverred as well.

How absurd is that? These clowns pile violation upon violation of multiple
laws. They savage blind people and abuse them at every quarter.

Yet Rodgers sucks up his federally funded paycheck all the time at $128,000
per year with all sorts of junkets to boot.

It is all so crazy making.

But I sure do applud you and Marcus and others for taking on this lunatic
organization.

Simply they need to be sued over and over again.

And quite frankly I think there should be some criminal investigations of
Rodgers and his chronic and pervasive abuses of federal funding.