[nfbmi-talk] And the worm turns

Joe Sontag suncat0 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 14:19:40 UTC 2013

Indeed, you did.  I have to wonder which of the two BEP-killer
bills currently in the House will get a sudden push for passage - the Denby
Bill, which would exempt the Legislature from the BEP, or HB4549, which
would
give the private sector the right to bring lawsuits against State Government
in certain direct
competition cases.

No matter what happens, those of us who dare to stand up and speak out will
get the blame, when all of this goes back to the failure of the BEP to allow
our
most qualified person to re-enter the program and restart the Anderson
Building Cafeteria properly, all in the name of ass-protection and politics,
as far as I can tell.