[nfbmi-talk] tim horten's foia, ada, 504 etc

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Thu Sep 5 14:30:42 UTC 2013

September 5 2013 to Rodgers Regarding Tim Horten’ss

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.

1365 E. Mt. Morris Rd.

Mt. Morris, MI 48458

joeharcz at comcast.net

810-516-5262

Ed Rodgers, Director BSBP

(Via e-mail)

Dear Mr. Rodgers,

I am writing you today to request any e-mail correspondences between yourself and the franchise known as Tim Horten’s (sic) regarding the establishment of a franchise in the Michigan State Capitol and/or the “Anderson Building”. At a minimum I wish for all documents related to contractural arrangements, franchise fees and the existing contract itself.

In addition being blind I am again requesting without surcharge this information in accessible format pursuant to Title II of the ADA, and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 as amended.

To wit: simply send those requested documents to my e-mail address listed above as either/or Word attachments or plain text enclosures without again a surcharge for said as that is a civil rights violation.

I thank you as always for your prompt and accessible response.

Sincerely,

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.

Cc: file

Cc: several