[nfbmi-talk] Biggby Coffee Not Asked About Capitol Building Deal

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Mon Sep 9 17:52:11 UTC 2013

Another thing for research aren't these contracts again under state and
federal law to be put out to competive bids even if legitimate to begin
with? I think Mr. Fish has a point. He smells a rat albeit from his personal
perspective. But, I more than smell one too.

As one who is left of center I'm not always, or to say the least on the side
of the so-called private sector. I say this as a personal and acknoledged
disclaimer. But, fair is fair. Right is right. Wrong is wrong. Who in the
heck is double dealing the blind of Michigan as well as franchises like Mr.
Fish?

Man, oh man as an aside I think of Snyder going to China and wheeling and
dealing on behalf of State runn Capitalism or what some define as a
"Corporativists State", or outright fascismn. Or call it outright state run
communismn if you wish and like the pardigmn.

Either way they are evil impossions of the Government in the guise of free
enterprise.