[nfbmi-talk] call in for misilc meeting today

Joe Sontag suncat0 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 19:17:56 UTC 2013

It was interesting to me that Mike Zimmer appeared in place of Ed Rodgers
and said that the whole Tim Hortons thing was based on "misinformation," and
that he spoke *after the one and only public comment had been disposed of.
Zimmer also said that MSU ice cream would be available at both the Anderson
and the Capitol building when everything got settled.

SILC did a fine job making the meeting available via the telephone.  Why
can't BSBP do it?  I think it has a lot to do with inadequate equipment and
nothing more.