[nfbmi-talk] call in for misilc meeting today

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Fri Sep 13 19:33:35 UTC 2013

Ah yes very interesting indeed eh? I want those comments for the record they
were total misdirection from the serial ADA violator in chief Zimmer
himself. Clearly his promotion of BADP in the public record, and his
violations of PA 260 in the Anderson Building are notworthy. He effectively
admitted that is where the franchise will be....Now I'm still wondering who
the franchise holder is? Wow, maybe it's Zimmer as the head of the DSA which
would be highly illegal, but not un-expected since he heads the Designated
State Agency, makes final agency determinations, runs MAHS and also now
takes FOIA appeals....

Wow why don't we all go away and let him run the entire thing top to bottom
and everything everywhere forever and ever ... Amen.