[nfbmi-talk] comments from Rodgers

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Tue Sep 17 12:13:21 UTC 2013

More points here:

Rodgers outright lied when he said that NFB did not ask for Newsline funding
in 2010 and when he said we said, "We didn't need it."

Also if one goes to the end and Casey Dutmer's question about the advisory
committee we see totally an attack upon the old commission because of its
policy making authorities and its teeth, which was the reason it was
destroyed. And we see precisely what Rodgers thinks of the advisory board
which is nothing, nothing, and more nothing even if some good folks are on
it. It has no power. It has even less power than the old CIC.

Finally, in regards to the franchise operation and in spite of protests to
the media Rodgers clearly stated he went to Dublin, Ohio to meet with Tim
Hortons about some sort of "arrangement". He sure has been secretaries about
that though, or the details in writing.

Oh, yes and he still is spending time and resources on a school for the
blind scheme which is not in his authority to do being a VR entity.

Joe