[nfbmi-talk] Minutes National Federation of the Blind ofMichigan Board Meeting March 20, 2014

Elizabeth Mohnke lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 1 01:13:02 UTC 2014

Hello Mark,

Thank you for advocating for this change. However, if you are claiming that
the college scholarship program is a subset within the scholarship
committee, I would suggest adding the word "sub-committee" at the end of
your sentence. I believe this statement better reflects what actually took
place during the meeting, so thank you for suggesting it.

Warm regards,
Elizabeth