[nfbmi-talk] Questions About Our Fundraising Committee

Elizabeth Mohnke lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 1 19:24:12 UTC 2014

Hello All,

I received an email off list from someone informing me that a standing fundraising committee no longer exists within our organization. is this true? I have been a member for quite some time now, and it seems as though this committee has always existed for as long as I have been a member.

if I recall correctly, I believe Dave Robinson served as the chair of the fundraising committee for quite some time. However, I also recall him stepping down from this position a couple of years ago. Has anything happened with the fundraising committee since Dave has stepped down from being the chair of this committee? If raising funds is an important part of our organization, then it would seem to me that the fundraising committee would be an important standing committee within our organization.

I am curious to find out what happened to this committee since I thought it was still around.

Warm regards,
Elizabeth