[nfbmi-talk] Questions About Our Fundraising Committee

Terry D. Eagle terrydeagle at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 1 19:36:45 UTC 2014

In fact there was once upon a time a standing Fundraising committee, and
while it is true no one has stepped up to lead that committee, fundraising
has continued, like the tote bag and almonds sales at national and state
convention, and other fundraising ideas, like BINGO, have been proposed and
worked reality, but have not received approvals necessary to launch.  Do we
hear you, Elizabeth, volunteering to chair the very important Fundraising
Committee?  What good is it to simply talk and write about any committee, if
it has no one to lead them.  Some of us continue to propose and act on
certain projects, despite any formality of structure, or lack thereof.