[nfbmi-talk] nfb files suit in l.a.

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Sat Apr 5 00:10:25 UTC 2014

Huh? Come on. This is a twenty five million dollar federally funed
Vocational Rehabilitation agency. I'm tired of ttheir ludicrus excuses. And
by the way madame I never made a FOIA request but, rather denote oover and
over again this stuff should be made accountable and accessable upon this
web site in a timely manner.

This is supposed to be America where governmental activities are open,
transparent, accountable and timely.

This isn't the Soviet Union, or at least I thought it wasn't.