[nfbmi-talk] nfb files suit in l.a.

Nadia Cioffi nadiaacioffi at gmail.com
Sat Apr 5 01:50:24 UTC 2014

I see once again you missed my point, maybe consider how you write things,
I also provided you to links of things that are state websites you call not
accessable
 ​that are. I though have asked kindly for this information, read emails
and do not demand for other formats. A lot can be found by asking your
questions and not saying that something is not accessable. I cannot count
how many times, I have heard that and yet found the information. Along with
found the informtion been able to make accessable by using a computer or if
I need something I call. Is it required to send over 97 FOIA requests, as
you said yourself demanding information, saying you understand the law and
you I see a section you pick and choose. As the department they can charge
copying fees, it takes time, so I guess my point is to make clims come at
cost. (money and often times if say something and not right, then how is
taken by others). You missed my point, I expalined some tips, I also
expalined how life works, and I offered to help a little, but what you
missed is that if you demand at some point people will will give to you
maybe not with a want. It is better to build a relashinship then a
repuation for sending requests in. I have many rights myself, I find it
better to ask kindly. Know that person should and would like to know the
information you get from them will be used in way to help and threats of
suing. Read department replies and you could learn a few things about why
things are not given to you, it is the way you ask for it. the way you
write and demand as if you are boss. Frankly, your not I am telling you
only due to fact if one does not learn others tend to dislike. if you need
more explaining then ask, but "hun" does not tell me much besides my
comment lost you and I ask that want clearfiaction you are more detailed,
this will then help me not assume and was my poir point.

I will not be commenting on this matter besides, I think the way things are
written tells a lot about reason, intent and so before something is sent
please consider it. I think may help alll this get their needs meant, I am
leaving it there.

With respect,

On Fri, Apr 4, 2014 at 8:10 PM, joe harcz Comcast <joeharcz at comcast.net>wrote:

> [...]
>> question, then  ask looked stuff I will answer questions when I can, but
>> ember to respect me as well or you can find someone else to help learn this.
>>

>> Remember It's not do much about skills, bur if do not respect others: the
>> will no way learn these skills, I did not learn overnight, I learned to say
>> thank you, I know and have background in the goal, try to keep learning
>> really you can all the smarts. If you do not try to learn, be grateful and
>> respect what have I have is information to nothing with. This is meant say
>> I have been shorn to, we are human; we want respect then we show to others.
>> We all onde wand love as ell, trust me. I want to something with the a
>> mind, find a nonprofit that have hart in mission, something that means
>> something to tryout instead of writing FOiA maybe consider educating in
>> wring, this be used in many ways, seems like facts. Write a research paper,
>> informal about topics pick or find to must meaning or join a group that
>> forces on that area, spend time others who know then and start to make
>> change outside a mainframe list. I end to also do tech related stuff, bur
>> learning form others then allis you get know people, build connects, apply
>> to hope network with it do something!
>>

>> On  Apr 4, 2014, at 3:28 PM, "joe harcz Comcast" <joeharcz at comcast.net>
>> wrot
>> Shoot BSBP can't even get a staff directory out without a FOIA. They need
>> to be sued on multiple counts for multiple violations of our individual and
>> collective civil rights.
>> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Terry D. Eagle" <
>> terrydeagle at yahoo.com>
>> Sent: Friday, April 04, 2014 3:16 PM
>> Subject: Re: [nfbmi-talk] nfb files suit in l.a.
>>

>>  This is a good step forward by the NFB.  Seems as though many employed to
>>> serve the blind don't care, and only respond to legal action and paying
>>> attorney fees.
>>>
>>> Actually, this sounds so much like the BS4BP and the BEP, whereby vending
>>> cash and credit card systems are TOTALLY INACCESSIBLE to the blind, and
>>> require use of a sighted person to manage the cash in a vending facility,
>>> allegedly reserved for operation by a blind person!  Imagine a sighted
>>> person controlling your business cash system!  Must be the justification
>>> by
>>> Rob Essenberg, now a BS4BP BADP director, and former blind vendor, for
>>> boosting his sighted manager's wage from $15 to $20 per hour, upon his
>>> departure from a BEP TOTALLY INACCESSIBLE vending facility operation.
>>> Ironically, that sighted manager is now once again working, as a state
>>> employee,  for none other than Rob Essenberg in BADP.  What does that say
>>> about how state employment is obtained?  The state employment hiring
>>> plot is
>>> thicker than this with regard to Essenberg and BS4Bp.  What does it say
>>> about the skills of blindness by certain blind BS4BP employees?

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbmi-talk_nfbnet.org/
>>> terrydeagle%40yahoo.