[nfbmi-talk] Fair Wages

Larry Posont president.nfb.mi at gmail.com
Sun Apr 13 10:45:21 UTC 2014

7189 Connors Rd.
Munising, MI 49862

April 13, 2014

Dear Michigan Federationists:

     Here is a powerful video about support for Fair Wages for Workers
with Disabilities. Please watch the video and distribute it far and
wide.

Sincerely,
Larry Posont
President
 (906) 387-3546
Email: president.nfb.mi at gmail.com
 Web page: www.nfbmi.org

Munising home of the beautiful Pictured Rocks.
Dear Fellow Federationists:

We wanted to share a video with you that supports our call for fair
wages for workers with disabilities. We asked American workers at an
event outside Johns Hopkins Hospital what they thought of the fact
that Americans with disabilities can be paid less than the minimum
wage. Their reactions are powerful.

Please share this video (http://youtu.be/WXJqWPIaDrQ) with your family
and friends via e-mail or text message; through your Twitter,
Facebook, or other social network accounts; by posting the link to
your blog, Web page, or Web site; and any other distribution method
that is available to you. When sharing on Twitter, remember to use the
hash tag #fairwages. Enjoy, and thank you!

Sincerely,

Chris Danielsen
Director of Public Relations
National Federation of the Blind