[nfbmi-talk] Volunteers Needed

Mark Eagle markaeagle at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 26 01:03:35 UTC 2014

Hello Everyone,
The Lansing Chapter National Federation of the Blind has been selected to be a part of the 2014 Parade of Homes. With that being said, there are eight days in which we need volunteers to sell tickets at our assigned home located in East  Lansing. Our home is located within the Villas at Stratford  Place. The address of the home is 3038  Hamlet Circle. We need volunteers for the following dates and times:
Thursday, May 29th from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Friday, May 30th from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Saturday, May 31st from 1:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Sunday, June 1st from 1:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Thursday, June 5th from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Friday, June 6th from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Saturday, June 7th from 1:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Sunday, June 8th from 1:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
If there is a shift that you feel you would be able to volunteer for, please email Mark Eagle at markaeagle at yahoo.com the date and time along with your phone number. Remember, a portion of the proceeds go to the local chapter of the NFB. Let’s make this year a great success!