[nfbmi-talk] Fw: Response to Email of 4-22-14 Regarding EOC Minutes

Nadia Cioffi nadiaacioffi at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 18:06:18 UTC 2014

Joe,

Frankly, all this time spend filling FOIA requests, sending messages to BSBP, you should highly consider applying for jobs because those make incomes, not eating staff members time at the BSBP or who else you these to. The amount of FIOA requests you sent list, I'm socked it has broke my phone.

I am on this list because helpful information is posted in summary, with respect I hope you have layer working with you if going Sue the BSBP, the emails are to vague, but of course your only providing part of information, If your going to post to list, please either post all that information or none of it.

Thanks for understanding that eats my inbox.

Nadia