[nfbmi-talk] Fw: Response to Email of 4-22-14 Regarding EOC Minutes

Terry D. Eagle terrydeagle at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 29 02:22:29 UTC 2014

That is truly hogwash.  The EOC secretary, Jennifer,  is an employee of the
state, on the state payroll, and identifies herself publicly at each meeting
as staff of the agency.  2nd, the BS4BP is the State Licensing Agency to the
Rehabilitation Service Administration (RSA), of the federal government, the
major funding source for the BEP, and the EOC, a federally law mandated
Commmittee of blind vendors, for which the State Licensing Agency is charged
for compliance, and the BEP Admministrative Rules and Public Act 260 of
1978, clearly require compliance with the Michigan Open Meetings Act,  and
charge  the BS4BP with responsibility for compliance with the law, and Open
Meetings Act in particular.  Unfortunately, BS4BP has a director, allegedly
sworn as an officer of the Courts, by virtue of a law license allegedly,
that selectivity choses to recognize the law and administrative rules as he
sees fit, and only advances his illegal agenda.

It is clear, like so many of the BS4BP staff, Jennifer, the EOC secretary,
a staff member, lacks training, direction, and supervision to do the
assigned job.  This is especially true in BEP, as demonstrated by the state
auditors' report, which the BEP and BS4BP wish did not exist, and ignore, as
if it does not exist.  And of course, the EOC lacks total leadership with
regard to compliance with the law and proper training of Jennifer.