[nfbmi-talk] Going to Cedar Point on August 23

Pauline Smith zim1993 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 9 02:33:17 UTC 2014

Good evening. It would be interesting to hear anybody responses to this query who's happen to be subscribed to this list so hopefully people will opposed them here as well as send them to (Terry?) Privately. I think most of us who enjoy such activities will learn something. I'm jealous I haven't been to an amusement park and (??) years and I wanna come and don't have anybody who is interested in taking me. Anyway have fun Terry and anybody else who will be attending such events.

Pauline Smith sent you this voice-to-text generated email using Voice on the Go.
To listen, click on the voice message link or open the attachment.
https://vemail2.whitelabelapp.net:443/enterprise/Recordings/S7AduURf-20140808-2230.wav