[nfbmi-talk] report requested

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Sat Aug 9 14:19:10 UTC 2014

August 9 2014 Rodgers Request Report

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.

1365 E. Mt. Morris Rd.

Mt. Morris, MI 48458

joeharcz at comcast.net

810-516-5262

To: Edward F. Rodgers II

Director,

Mich. Bureau Services to Blind Persons

(Via e-mail)

Dear Mr. Rodgers,

I point your attention to the following quote from the Commission for Blind Persons meeting February 7 2014:

“          MR. RODGERS:  And one of the things we've

          4       done that Lisa's part of is that we have created a

          5       committee of members of the Training Center, the Business

          6       and Development Program, the Voc Rehab Program, and the

          7       BEP Program who are reviewing how all of this is done in

          8       terms of career development and coordination of services,

          9       and they will be presenting to me, I think the deadline

         10       is in March, isn't it, Lisa?

         11                       MS. KISIEL:  Yeah, March 14.

         12                       MR. RODGERS:  They will be putting

         13       together a report and a proposed management plan to

         14       better improve those services.

“

So I’m writing you today to request a copy of this report and management plan in accessible format which I’m certain you must have by now as the deadline for it was March 14, 2014.

Simply send me a Word or plain text copy of this report and management plan sir.

I thank you in advance, as always for your prompt and accessible response.

Sincerely,

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.