[nfbmi-talk] Convention Questions

David Robinson drob1946 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 15 00:50:09 UTC 2014

Mark,

   I was hoping to have an affiliate action luncheon again, but not word
from Larry yet on it.  Will know Saturday.  We are going to have a
Technoology Fair on Friday, so I suppose most of the exhibit issue will be
taken up with access technology.  I have a letter for donations I will
forward to you.

Dave