[nfbmi-talk] Convention Questions

J.J. Meddaugh jj at bestmidi.com
Sat Aug 16 02:46:35 UTC 2014

Mark,

Fred and myself are planning a technology  event for Friday afternoon
which will cover both high-tech and low-tech items, in other words,
something for everyone.
We plan to start around 1 or 1:30, so it would be good to get this word
out early so people know to plan transportation if they wish to come for
this event. An agenda will be forthcoming.

Best regards,
J.J.