[nfbmi-talk] bsbp can't even get our name right

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Sun Aug 17 14:53:06 UTC 2014

August 17 2014 Can’t Even Get Our Name Right

Open to NFB Members and Board

Colleagues,

I have sent months ago the entire totally nuts BSBP FY 2013 “Director’s Accomplishment Report. But here is a quote that is quite germane to what they think of the National Federation of the Blind of Michigan:

“The BADP division participated in the state National Federation for the Blind - Michigan (NFB-M) convention, as well as the Michigan Restaurant Association’s food show. In the future, BADP will be working with the private sector as the Division’s assistance and development program evolves.

“

Now far from being a typo this is the callous expression of gross ignorance paid for at the public trough. Colleagues we are the National Federation of the Blind. We are blind people speaking for ourselves. Note once again as well my prior post relative to public funds expended by BSBP to last years’ NFB of Michigan State convention.

It sure was nice of the taxpayer to pay for the Hotel, transportation and other expenses related to BSBP personnel abusing us and all blind persons.

Sincerely,

Joe Harcz