[nfbmi-talk] request bsbp state plan response

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Sun Aug 17 20:05:49 UTC 2014

August 17 2014 BSBP Belated Response

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.

1365 E. Mt. Morris Rd.

Mt. Morris, MI 48458

joeharcz at comcast.net

810-516-5262

Marlene Malloy, Executive Director

Mich. Council Rehabilitation Services (MCRS)

Via e-mail

(Note: please pass this inquiry on to other MCRS members)

Dear Ms. Malloy,

I draw your attention to the following From the August 8 2014 draft MCRS minutes:

“Other Business

Before conclusion of the meeting, MCRS Members received the BSBP State Director’s response to the Council’s recommendations in Attachment 4.2(c) for the

FY 2015 BSBP State Plan.”

Now for one I’m requesting a copy of this response and two I’m wondering why MCRS approved more than one month ago the proposed BSBP state plan update before getting this response and other requested data?

Sincerely,

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.