[nfbmi-talk] request customer satisfaction info referenced

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Tue Aug 19 15:15:26 UTC 2014

August 19 2014 MCRS Request Consumer Satisfaction Surveys

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.

1365 E. Mt. Morris Rd.

Mt. Morris, MI 48458

joeharcz at comcast.net

810-516-5262

To: Marlene Malloy

Executive Director

Mich. Council Rehabilitation Services (MCRS)

(Via e-mail)

Dear Ms. Malloy,

I draw your attention to the following that I downloaded from the MCRS web site last week though the referenced documents were not on the site:

“MEMORANDUM

TO:                  Members of the Michigan Council for Rehabilitation Services

                        cc:  Others (i.e. Partners, Designated State Unit Staff)

FROM:             Marlene S. Malloy, Executive Director

DATE:              July 30, 2014

RE:                   August 8th Business Meeting Packet & Work Team Meeting Agenda

                        9:00 - 10:15 a.m.: MCRS Work Team Meetings (in-person)

                        10:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.:  MCRS Business Meeting

The day will begin with in-person meetings for the MCRS Work Teams, with a focus on reviewing, analyzing and reaching consensus about the BSBP and MRS Customer Satisfaction Survey Reports.

The Business Meeting will take place on Friday, August 8th, 2014 from 10:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.

Both events will take place at the MCRS Office, which is located at 3490 Belle Chase Way, Suite 110, Lansing, MI  48911.

Teleconference Call-in Information:

Dial-in #:  866-749-7360

Conference Code:  6245633423#

I would encourage each of you to take the time to review the enclosed materials prior to the Business Meeting.  Becoming familiar with each of the topic areas should prepare you to be an active participant the day of the meeting. The right side pocket of this folder includes the corresponding document(s) to each Agenda item.  All Action Items for this meeting are noted on the agenda as well as the applicable document.

If there is anything else that the MCRS Staff can do to facilitate a productive meeting experience, please do not hesitate to contact us.  I am looking forward to working with each of you!

Thank you.

“

Thus I am requesting all of the MRS and BSBP “consumer satisfaction surveys and materials” referenced in accessible format for as you know I am blind.

Please simply send me this information as either/or plain text attachments or enclosures to my e-mail address listed above.

Thank you in advance as always for your prompt and accessible response.

Sincerely,

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.