[nfbmi-talk] Fw: request customer satisfaction info referenced

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Wed Aug 20 17:33:16 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----
From: joe harcz Comcast
To: Marlene Malloy
Sent: Wednesday, August 20, 2014 1:32 PM
Subject: Re: request customer satisfaction info referenced

What kind of secret government operation are you running Ms. Malloy?

These are public documents made available to you and the public body which is supposed to ensure consumer rights and consumer access to the very VR system; as well as accountability about how that system is run.

This response and others are in direct violation of your mandate as well as the Rehabilitation Act itself.

Sincerely,

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.