[nfbmi-talk] Two years to get reimbursed for Kalamazoo

Daniel Garcia dangarcia3 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 21 01:22:58 UTC 2014

Greetings from a Federationist in Kansas City, Missouri.

I moved here for work, but until recently I was a client of the Michigan
BSBP. It took the BSBP two years to reimburse me for the trip to and from
the training center in Kalamazoo and it was not for lack of trying in my
part. They always had an excuse for not giving me my money and made me jump
through a lot of hoops. Eventually I had to tell them that they would be
accountable to Ed Rodgers himself if I did not have my money by a certain
date. With regard to my case this was the most glaring example of BSBP
bureaucratic ineptitude and outright incompetence, but it was by no means
the only one.

Which brings me to the purpose of my message. Is it possible that I could
get in touch with the two BSBP Committee members that deal with consumer
affairs? If so I would like to explain to them how the BSBP handled some
aspects of my case. While in Little Rock, Arkansas when training for the IRS
job I have now, I came across people from other states and I can say that
other states are much more prompt about reimbursing their clients and some
states even provided their clients with a small stipend.

My e-mail address is:

Dangarcia3 (at) Hotmail.com

Daniel Garcia
Kansas City, MO