[nfbmi-talk] one week remaining for comments

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Fri Aug 22 16:00:38 UTC 2014

WIOA Blog - One Week Remaining

Colleagues:

One Week Left to Comment on the WIOA at the
OSERS BLOG site.

Please submit comments through this Friday, August 29, 2014.

The U.S. Department of Education’s Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services (OSERS) and the Rehabilitation Services Administration (RSA)
invite you to submit comments and recommendations to help us implement the
Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act
(WIOA), signed by President Obama on July 22. This new law seeks to maximize opportunities for youth and adults, with and without disabilities, to succeed
in postsecondary education and in high-skill, high-wage, high-demand jobs in the 21st century economy. Specifically, we seek your comments to assist us
as we begin the process of implementing the amendments to the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 that were made by Title IV of WIOA and of the new version of the
Adult Education and Family Literacy Act (AEFLA), in Title II of WIOA.

We invite you to comment at the OSERS Blog site.
Rehabilitation Services Administration |
Technical Assistance Unit |
Sign Up for RSA Email Updates |
WIOA
Ed.gov logo