[nfbmi-talk] Reminder: Lansing Chapter/MABS Picnic Saturday

J.J. Meddaugh jj at bestmidi.com
Fri Aug 22 21:22:39 UTC 2014

Reminder: this is Saturday. Hope to see you there. You won't go away hungry.

The Lansing Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Michigan
has teamed
up with the Michigan Association of Blind Students for a sizzling summer
picnic.
  The festivities will take place on Saturday, August 23, 2014 at
granger Meadows
park pavilion
from 12:00 noon to
  4:00 pm. The park is located at 16980 WOOD ROAD in
  Lansing, Michigan. This park is served by the SpecTran paratransit
service, and
  there is no entrance fee for vehicles.
  The Lansing Chapter and the Student Division will provide a main dish
(burgers and hot dogs) along with
tableware.
  We ask those who can to bring a dish to pass. We will also have a Corn
Hole game
  set up for people to play. However, other outdoor games are welcomed
as well.
  Granger Meadows Park is unlike any other recreational
  facility in the greater Lansing area. Designed for year-round use, the
park
  offers winter activities such as cross country skiing and sledding, as
well as
  a walking trail, basketball courts, softball field, playground
equipment, an
  inline skating rink and picnic pavilions.
  So save the date to join us for amazing friendship, delicious
  food, and some fabulous fun in the sun!

--
Best regards,
J.J.