[nfbmi-talk] Fw: request recording

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Fri Aug 22 22:19:17 UTC 2014

    Will have the entire recording of our last SRC meeting for what it is worth.

Actually on this recording are documentation of major violations system wide of the Rehabilitation Act, documentation of violations of due process for people who are blind and all sorts of things not one person seems to care about for we all seem to be fiddling about as Rome burns for the blind here in Michigan.

This alone documents millions of dollars of misappropriations of funds meant for us and other people with disabilities; a total lack of accounting for federal funds; and a total lack of accounting by the Federal Rehabilitation Services Administrations for ensureing that these funds go actually towards the rehabilitation of people who are blind or otherwise disabled.

Meanwhile it seems that everyone with a "glad hand out" gets the money earmarked for our rehabilitation services. And nowadays the Snyder Administration doesn't even pretend to be stealing the money meant for us outright and diverting it to who knowswhere?

Oops its going to non-disabled, sighted hacks and the private sector buddies of the Snyder Administration.

That much is clear.