[nfbmi-talk] CATA Expands Service In Delta Township

Larry D Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Fri Aug 22 22:44:30 UTC 2014

I just commented about that on another list. Seems that every time I go to
Lansing, I may or may not be able to go to the mall! As far as Ann Arbor
goes, The first thing that will take place is that the busses will run later
by an hour. Also West side and Southwest side busses will be extendig there
routes.