[nfbmi-talk] CATA Expands Service In Delta Township

J.J. Meddaugh jj at bestmidi.com
Fri Aug 22 22:46:54 UTC 2014

Elizabeth and all,

Here's a press release with more info. From what I'm seeing, looks like
Redi-Ride is for trips within Delta township. SpecTran is still
available as well but has more restrictions. Redi-Ride can be scheduled
for trips 4 hours in advance or further and has regular CATA fares.
Also, the double fares that were being charged for the township are gone
as of Monday. So regular fare is $1.25, SpecTran is $2.50.

http://www.cata.org/AboutCATA/NewsInfo/tabid/82/newsid948/222/mid/948/CATA-Board-Approves-Service-Expansion-in-Delta-Township/Default.aspx

Best regards,
J.J.