[nfbmi-talk] Fw: Automatic reply: copy of Paul Joe Harcz completed redetermination form

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Sat Aug 23 05:26:47 UTC 2014

        Dear Sally,

I call you Sally because we stood shoulder to shoulder in in the early
nineties in regards to the advent of the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Don't you remember Sally? Don't you remember when I and others who were
blind and otherwise disabled stood for our collective and individual rights?
Don't you remember when I actually stood in place for your public relations
job at the Granite State Independent Living Foundation? Don't you remember
my numerous complaints when you went to Washington to make the ADA a
reality? Or is all that you remember is a job?? A job that ignored the
rights in full implementation of all PWD including this one blind man who
thought the ADA applied to him, without rebuke, retaliation and in full
fullment of his given human and civil rights?

There is  a whole lot of "water" under that and other bridges "Sally".. BBut
the promise of full and absolute civil rights for me and my peers and others
has been breached by you and so many others now nigh on this 25th eve of the
anniversary of our collective civil rights prize.

I remember you as young in your wheelchair and how you fought for all of us.
I remember how when you were young you promised all of us and I mean all of
us comoplete civil rights. I remember in the nineties when I and you and OCR
stood tall in New Hampshire and we stood for something!

Now, Sally where are we>?

Where are are civil rights Sally?

Blind folks have nothing! We don't even have rights within DOJ of which you
are Deputity Director. Shoot not only one week ago I recieved a DOJ "kiss
off letter", in iinnaccessable print format a long ago response to a
complaint over not recieving information in alternate format! For crying
outloud what in the heck are you  folks in DOJ thinking?
Again I'm old Sally, but we go back to the beginning of the ADA, back to the
olden days and the days of promise and all that.

Now, another generation has past and I get less information and less
comopliance and less civil rights protections than ever! And so does the
entire class which makes me think that something is really wrong in
"paradise"